Monday 14 September 2009

Yes please.



I kind of understand now why so many people like twilight. The actual writing of it isn't obviously a match for the likes of J.K, but it provides thousands of teenage girls the option to completely disregard all boys and constantly rave on about how one day we're all going to find our own Edwards and live happily ever after. Plus the film is filled with eye candy ;) My obsession started mid-way through my GCSES, and all I would ramble on about to my friends was how every girl needs robert pattinson in their lives. But now, I've sorta, got over it? The novelty has worn off and I just feel pity for him really as he totally can't have a life now. Its his own fault for looking so great really. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hmm he just looks too damn great. I'm still not quite over my obsession for him. ;)

    ReplyDelete