Thursday 27 August 2009

GCSE RESULTS

This morning I was greeted by the dreaded thought that I had to go and get my gcse results, and actually I'm sad enough to say that I was as cool as a cucumber haha!
Seriously I really wasn't bothered at all, unlike my friends that were all sweaty quivering messes. They made it seem like we were walking the flipping green mile!
Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised actually, because I did farrrrrrrr better than I ever imagined :)

All I was really bothered about was Art and that I had got into my sixth form, but Im VARY happy to say I Did :)
I'm not sure if this Is boasting or anything but I'm not trying to make it look like that :)
I got
A* art
A english Lang
A english Lit
A religion
A textiles
B history
B german
B science
C maths
so its all good in the hooood ;)
Did any of you get your results today? I hope you all did well and got what you wanted!




H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment